Re: Grand Opening NO LBC content

To: "Valentine" <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Grand Opening NO LBC content
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:22:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, July 20, 1998 8:31 PM
Subject: Grand Opening NO LBC content

>Hey All,
>
>As some of you know Kathy and I have been working to restore a little
>country store here in PA....

Kevin,

That sounds wonderful.  My mother in law lives near Reading, on a 150 acre
farm, and we occasionally dream of moving there for retirement.
Unfortunately, this native Texan and his naturlized Texan wife (even if we
live in New Mexico) are not sure we could stand the cold winters.  Of
course, you folks probably wouldn't like the hot summers.

I keep telling her if we win the lottery we will do April through October in
PA and the rest in Texas or NM.

Yeah, sure....

Anyway, congratulations.  Sounds like a dream.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy