'74 Midget Rear Suspension Progress

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 Midget Rear Suspension Progress
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:29:05 -0400
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hopefully the subject lines are clear enough that folks not interested can
skip these posts.  :)

Ok, tonight I reinstalled the passenger's side spring the correct way.  :)
Even took a shot at aligning the center bushing.  Actually got a couple of
the u-bolts poking through the series of plates ready for washers and
nylocks.  Seems to me that if I can get the wheel off that side, I'll have
the room to guide/tap the ubolts through enough to get all the nuts on.
Then just tighten up and move to the other side.

Who knows?  Maybe tomorrow I will at least be able to report that one side
is done.  Wooohoooo!

Cheers,
Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget