Collector car insurance

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Collector car insurance
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:46:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello all!

Just got word from the copmany we thought was insuring Chitty (our AH) that
they refuse to cover us because of frequency of incidents (we have been rear-
ended and sideswiped, none of which was our fault).  In a previous email
series, everyone had been discussing collector car insurance and a few names
were mentioned.  Could everybody "mention" those again for me?  I really don't
want to pay full rate on my everyday auto policy for a car that leaves the
garage only 2 or 3 times a month...

Thanks for everyone's help!

Sondra Sondregger
1967 Austin Healey Sprite "Chitty"