Re: midget radiator

To: Pheysey <pheysey@enol.com>
Subject: Re: midget radiator
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 13:39:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Steve,

Used radiators are fine, but make sure you have ANY used radiator
checked by a good shop before you install it.  I have four radiators
here and under pressure they all leaked!  This is not the fault of the
seller in most cases, radiators degrade from the inside out and can look
brand new on the outside....

A good radiator shop can pressure test and repair leaks very
inexpensively.

Been there done that!

Kevin Valentine