Re: Head Gasket replacement

To: "Gronberg, John" <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Head Gasket replacement
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 10:57:16 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The turbo metro head gasket is my preferred choice. (IMHO) it is
better than the competition copper gaskets. Since swapping over
from the comp copper, I no longer have problems (this is on my
race motor). I have not had any problems with redcar's head gasket
and it too is using the turbo metro gasket.

Mike