Engine swap complete

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Engine swap complete
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 22:45:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The 1st of several engine swaps/rebuilds is complete.

I put in the new clutch and replaced the engine in the 74 today.

All went well and I learned a lot.. Like it is much easier to remove the
clutch slave cyl if you remove the engine mounts snd jack up the engine
first......

And it is much easier to replace the slave if you do it before you bolt
the engine back into position......

As of now I am running about 50 pounds oil pressure, the engine I took
out was running 70....   I did not bleed the oil pressure line to the
guage.  The replacement is a 1275 with about 50,000 miles on it - the
one I removed had over 100,000 on it.

Is 50 PSI alright or should I look for a future problem?

Kevin