FS: Tonneau Cover...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: Tonneau Cover...
From: robert.harding@abq.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:17:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello:

I have an OEM TONNEAU COVER that came with a '68 A-H Sprite that I
bought new in '69.  It is the full cover that covers the entire
compartment with a zipper down the middle. I think it will fit all
Sprites and Midgets up to '74 but none before '68.

It is in excellent+++ condition as I rarely used it.
Comes with the original grey light canvas bag which is in good
condition.

I am asking $160 (money order) plus UPS from 87112, or best resonable
offer.  10 day (you pay shipping back) return priviliges.
No foreign shipment please.

Thanks for the read,

Bob

Robert Harding