Bugeye Defogger Vent

To: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye Defogger Vent
From: "Michael O'Higgins" <roterhed@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:35:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Sprite is missing a left hand defogger vent. There is an MGB one
installed which works but does not fit properly. Anybody got one that they
would be willing to part with.  Raj has been completely disassembled and
sandblasted top, bottom, inside and out New floors, boot deck, rockers, and
Door pillars have been installed. The red and green layers of past paint
have been removed and the original Old English White restored. A new 1275
and drive train rebuild. New Wire. Hell, I've even rebuilt the wiper motor.
Don't ask what this has cost! I don't care, this has been my dream car since
I was 9 years old and my Uncle brought one home new from England. I owned
one for a while and loved it. Then I got married and sold it at the new
wife's insistence. 20 years later I've rid myself of the wife and bought
another Sprite. A man needs to set priorities! Hope to be driving by the end
of September while there is till good weather!
Cheers...
Michael O'Higgins '60 AN5 "Raj"
Rotehed@msn.com
"Good judgement is the product of experience."
"Experience is the product of bad judgement."