'75 Midget - Squeaky front end.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '75 Midget - Squeaky front end.
From: cfiddes@direct.ca
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:55:17 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <cfiddes@direct.ca>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi folks.

Driving home from work yesterday, the front-end started squeaking
over every minor road bump.  When I got home, I grabbed my grease gun
and hit all the grease nipples.  No joy - she's still squeaking.

Didn't have time to get underneath and pinpoint the squeak but its
definitely drivers side of the front suspension.  Assuming its none
of the greased points,  what's gone squeaky on me, and how do I make
it stop?!?

All suggestions, advice, wisdom, and experience welcome.

Chris.
'75 Midget