Bug Eye for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, British-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bug Eye for sale
From: YourName <jburruso@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:25:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
About a year ago I bought a BugEye Project car from a fellow who had gotten
started restoring it when life got in the way.  At the time I thought, his
loss is my gain and at least the car will be on the street instead of sitting
idly in his garage.  Well I've been smacked with the same Karma stick.  Family
problems are forcing me to make a quick sale of the Bug Eye.  Particulars are
as follows:

1960 Austin-Healey Bug Eye Sprite
Body stripped and primered and is very solid.
Front and rear suspension installed
Car comes with a professionally rebuilt 948cc Engine and a smoothcase
tranny(Neither are installed)
Many books and manuals included as well as many new parts including new wiring
harness and brake and clutch hydraulics.  Car has a clear title and is
currently registered in Calif. By the way this is an original California car.
I have about fifteen years of records.
I must move this car quickly.  $2500 OBO

Joe Burruso
La Crescenta, California
E-mail jburruso@pacbell.net