Re: FS: Original Equipement TONNEAU COVER...

To: robert.harding@abq.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FS: Original Equipement TONNEAU COVER...
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@BSKYB.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:26:00 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You are right, a non head rest cover (earlier) will not fit.........a
tonneau should be a tight fit and will definately not stretch enough with
the head rests in place.
Of course you can always remove the headrests (like I do) when you put the
cover on:-)
Most head rests as we know have those nasty clips to stop them being removed
once in place. It is possible to remove these with a good pair of pliars
proir to the first fitting. The headrests are well seated enough without
these daft clips.

Just a thought.

Chris Nevard
'71 Midget (the car not me )