need someone in the vicinity of Syracuse, New York

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: need someone in the vicinity of Syracuse, New York
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:29:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As usual, I need the help of someone on the list.

I have arranged to purchase a bonnet (front end) for a bugeye from a firm
in Syracuse, New York. The seller absolutely insists that I pick up the
bonnet Wednesday (26th) at the latest or the price goes up substantially.
This would be virtually impossible for me.

I would be willing to pay expenses and time for someone in the area of
Syracuse to go pick up the bonnet for me (you'll need a vehicle it can fit
into). It will be paid for, but you must pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday at
the latest.

Please reply to me off list and provide a phone number.

Thanks,

Daniel Thompson
Montreal, Quebec