Re: 1974 Midget Progress Report & Questions

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: 1974 Midget Progress Report & Questions
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:02:09 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix

"It wouldn't start if 180deg off."

Not entirely true. If you move the plug wires being 180 out does not matter.
My distributor will rotate 360 degrees and will work in either position as
long as I change which wire is #1. I have it installed 180 out because I
like where it places the wire connections. It makes the clamping bolt easier
to reach.

There is always one odd ball in the crowd.

LM