Extra dash light bulbs

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Extra dash light bulbs
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:29:39 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I forget who posted the question about coming up with two extra dash
lights, but this may be of help:  Just got back from a brief but
enjoyable trip to northern Michigan.  Driving one night, I was
adjusting the dash lights (did I really think they would suddenly get
brighter?), when they went off.  Tonight, driving back from some
friends' house, they worked fine--PLUS I now seem to have a little
green light for the headlight switch and the fan switch.  I swear I
don't remember having those before, though I must admit not driving
much at night.  If there is not a special place in heaven for Lucas,
there most certainly is one in Dante's hell.

Danny
dannyr@umich.edu