Re: American Graffiti.

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: American Graffiti.
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:15:22 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Lucas was a wiry individual, with a shock of black hair.  He met Zola Noyd.
 Their relationship started slowly, but quickly ignited.

But Lucas was inherently unreliable.  Never did his job right.  Things
quickly broke down between them.  Lucas stopped working.  Zola accused him
of battery, but nothing was ever proved.  Then Zola's Austin Healey Sprite
caught fire.  Lucas was strongly suspected, but as usual escaped justice.
He was last seen .  .  . [continue the story?]

Sorry, couldn't resist Rick's offer.

Daryl