AH Spares Bugeye Rear Bumperettes

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: AH Spares Bugeye Rear Bumperettes
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 15:35:16 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Bugeye rear bumperettes from AH Spares  are pretty much the same as what
Bob Frato experienced with ones from the usual suspects. They are lighter
and will not fit correctly as just a bolt on replacement. At least on my car
the brackets will need some reshaping before they will fit. The chrome looks
o.k. but not fabulous. I think that they can be made to fit, unlike the
grille. I measured the grille against an original and its 1/2 inch taller.

Larry Miller