Bugeye luggage rack plans wanted!

To: "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye luggage rack plans wanted!
From: Tim Jones <Tjones@africon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:26:22 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All

I friend of mine is halfway restoring a Bugeye which he wants in
concourse condition - being a bachelor he has both the time and the
money lucky sod!

Anyway what he is looking for is enough information to re-manufacture
the luggage rack that was factory fitted to the Sprite MK1. Info like
tube diameters - chrome / stainless steel ? Fixing info and overall
dimensions.

I hope someone can through as I've been boasting to him how marvelous
this listing is with info.

Thanx in advance

Tim
'60 Bugeye