RE: Dead Ribcase

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>, Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: RE: Dead Ribcase
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <jzurschm@etec.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:22:34 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have both the seal kit and the 5-speed kit - The issue is that the
seal is made fit around the stock backplate, but the 5-speed adapter
backplate is thicker, and so interferes with the seal kit.

The solution is to spend $$$ having your local reputable machine
shop customize the 5-speed adapter backplate to have a bigger crank
hole to accomodate the seal kit.

JZ