Re: Speedo cable broke!

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo cable broke!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:30:52 -0400
Cc: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>, "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>, Doug Ingram <dingram@tnet.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I never inhaled either. Inhaled what?
 How does one inhale those little "tabs"?
And as for Laugh In, My mother would not let me watch it :(
I had to sneak a peek at Goldie. And she still looks good, why is that?

And to remove the busted speedo cable from the tranny, unscrew the
speedo drive gear and push it out from the back side.

Peace
Frank

--
Frank Clarici