Interim Publisher of PDLJMPR

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Subject: Interim Publisher of PDLJMPR
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:20:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It looks like Bill Schickling has the nod as interim publisher of PDLJMPR.
He mentioned putting out a new issue every three months, and I have to
respect the time committment he is offering.  I have given him FTP access
to the PDLJMPR site and I am sure he will be happy for help from all of you
who have expressed interest.  Please give him all your support.  Some new
blood in the site is a good thing!

For those of you who have already submitted misc. material for PDLJMPR,
please re-send it to Bill Shickling and he will take care of you.  As a
general rule, please ask him before sending large files and try to give
attachments unique filenames, since files can get written over when
downloading e-mail if everyone names photos "bugeye.jpg" or "sprite.jpg".
I suggest using your name and a number.  If you scan photos yourself,
please send in JPG format 500 pixels wide with a filesize of 50K or less.

Les Myer (still on the list)