Rear Wheel Bearing?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear Wheel Bearing?
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:25:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was washing my car the other day and while I had the right rear
wheel jacked up to get at the wires I noticed a potential problem.
With the emergency brake applied I could feel some up/down movement in
the rear wheel.  It felt like a possible rear wheel bearing, at least
that is all that I could think of at the time, the movement was not on
the wire spline.  The left wheel does not have any movement with the
brake applied.

Is there a good test for the rear bearings or are there any
suggestions for other problems that I should look for?

Thanks Again:

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville