Re: British Invasion

To: Mymgmidget@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Invasion
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 21:26:29 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mymgmidget@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Anyone going to the British Invasion in Stowe Vt. next weekend ??? I will be
> travelling up Friday morning/afternoon.  Anyone else on the road at that time
> ??  Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do other than drool over the
> wish list cars ??
>
> Mike

Mike

Make it a point to drive Rt 100 in VT, one of the most scenic and
drivable roads on the eastern side of the States.
You could always visit Ben and Jerrys icecream factory while you are
there. Free samples! And bring me back some Phish food please.

Safe trip, wish I was going but not this year.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ