Re: Alexander (7 port cross flow) Aluminum head

To: Bob@itgonline.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alexander (7 port cross flow) Aluminum head
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:30:07 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-14 11:41:42 EDT, Bob@itgonline.com writes:

<< I am hoping that their is somebody on the list that knows where I can
  find info on the Alexander head I have acquired.  I am interested in
  getting this head installed for the Fall weather cruising season.

Greetings all,
A top quality racing, sprite, expert is Greg Kozuhowski located in Westmont,
NJ (near Philad. area I think).  Can't remember the name of his firm...K & K
racing maybe...anyway his number is (609) 858-3140.  Have purchased 5 5 speed
trannys from him for the conversion, (no not for me, for pals in Michigan).
Greg is a great guy and if anyone can help you it would be him.  Good luck and
let me know if it helps.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj