Re: Southeastern Classic and Sevierville, TN show

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Southeastern Classic and Sevierville, TN show
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:20:04 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
R. C. Brown wrote:

> The Southeastern CLassic is a Austin-Healey event that moves around
> the southeatern clubs each year.  This year it isbeing hosted by
> the Triad AHC, which is a North Carolina club. As Amy stated contact
> Allen Hendrix (910-282-2605) about last minute registration.

Thanks for the clarification!  I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't know it
was an Austin-Healey event.  I was expecting a variety of British cars.

Several have asked about the Sevierville show on the 26th.  My understanding
is that the show will take place in the courthouse parking lot.  Like David
said, Sevierville isn't that big, so you're sure to find it!  If you've been
hankering to see Dollywood and were looking for a good excuse, here it is.
Better yet, get caught in the fall foliage traffic and discover the joys of
vapor lock.  (That's what I did last year in the Smokies.)

After Sprite Rush, Healium took the summer off from car shows, so I'm looking
forward to these two shows.  See you there!

Amy T.