Re: price check

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Subject: Re: price check
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:34:06 -0400
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, VretroW@aol.com, spridgetlist <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
William M. Schickling wrote:

> Uglier ! UGLIER !
>
> I beg your pardon sir. Damn it where is that white glove when you want to
> slap someone.
>
> I'll have you know I am forwarding this post to the sprite list. Spam
> shields up !
>
> Bill Schickling
>
> >i have a question. What exactly is Austin Healey SPRITE? and why does it
> cost
> >much much less than a BJ8, BJ7 and other Austin Healey models?
> >
> >i'm planning to buy a BJ8, BJ7, BN SERIES, AND SO ON... i'd like to know
> why
> >sprite cost so much less. and its much more uglier than other AH cars.
> >
> >The Healey Man

Mr So Called Healey Man,
If your are indeed a *Healey* man than you would know what a Sprite is.
The Sprite is the "A" model of Healeys, not the "B" model!
It is also Donald and Geoffrey Healeys favorite model Healey.
The Sprite is the quicker, better handling Healey.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I do not behold a B model Healey,
never did!
If it were not for the Sprite, the *big* Healeys would be just another
little British car, like the MGB.

And as far as prices go, My neighbor just paid more for his minivan then
most Healeys are worth fully restored! And he doesn't trailer it
anywhere. (I wonder why?)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ