RE: price check

To: "'Michael Graziano'" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: price check
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:18:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike,

When I posted an ad last year for a '62 Sprite (since gone to a good home!)
on the MG club site, I had two different people "ask" for the car for free!

Turns out the one was a 13 year old in San Antonio.  I have a feeling that
this individual is a pre-teen/teen with absolutely no clue what he's talking
about.

Jim
too many LBCs... not enough storage space