Side (rocker) Stripes

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Side (rocker) Stripes
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:01:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some where on either this list or the MG BBS I read a thread about
rocker stripes that have the word SPRITE (or MIDGET) in them.
I had a set of these when I was a kid. I had them on my 67 Sprite.
So knowing a sign painter who does vinyl graphics (and owes me some
money) I asked him what he could come up with.
Well after about a month or two, he finished a set of SPRITE side
stripes for me. I just picked them up and did not install them but I can
tell they will look great. Alot better quality than the original JC
Whitney mylar stick ons.
He did save the stripes in his computer (because he knows I'll want more
in the future for MY other Sprites) But I asked him if he would be
interested in selling them to guys (and girls) I know.
He is willing and tried to come up with a price fair to him and
everybody so if anyone wants a set they would be $50.
These are computer cut vinyl sick on side stripes for the rockers of
Sprites and/or Midgets. Any color, the letters are cut so the will show
up as the car color thru the large center stripe. 2 1/2" stripes flank
the center stripe.
Email me since he is is still shopping for an ISP. Now that he has then
stored in his computer, it shouldn't take 2 months.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ