Re: Great Day , Part 2

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Great Day , Part 2
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:39:40 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey, Jeff --
My Midget was parked in front of Russ's at Bowie.
People walked right by my car and his (and the poor soul with the blue RB
Midget who spent the whole show polishing his tire treads) to drool over
the Midget with the 5-speed conversion  and the cutout in the rear bulkhead
for that six-pack of Bass Ale.  Based on the comments I heard, that
six-pack was worth at least 6 or 8 votes!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain