RE: Wheel compatability

To: "'Biff Jones'" <biffjones@erols.com>, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wheel compatability
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:56:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff,

See:  http://home1.gte.net/42/WHEELPAT.HTM It appears from this list that
FIAT wheels are 4 on a 98mm circle (3.858 inches) our Spridgets are 4 on 4
inches. This list is by no means comprehensive and so there may be
different FIAT wheels out there. I have heard of people modifying 4 on
100mm (3.93inch) wheels to fit a Spridget but I can't say I'd recommend it.

Phil Vanner
Midget