Re: Ex-smokers / was: Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ex-smokers / was: Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks
From: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:54:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Nory wrote:

<snip>

> The patches and gum would only get me to cut down, but not quit.
> Eventually, they wouldn't even get me to cut down, and I'd smoke just as
> much with the patch as without it.

 A warning about this, my father-in-law smoked while on the patch and
subsequently had a heart attack. Fortunately, it didn't kill him. After being
smoke free for 5 months, (past the physical addiction hurdle) he decided to
start smoking again. He's still smoking now even while on oxygen.

 This has caused a terrible rip in our family and my husband and I had to move
our son out of that environment. Smoking affects everyone that loves you too.

Amy (burning the soap box this time, really) (but not inhaling th smoke from
it ;}
67 Sprite MkIV