Re: need to know before painting

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: need to know before painting
From: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:07:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel Thompson wrote:

> Second, these crazy windshield pillars. I have two sets: one that has
> rounded and soft corners and one that has more "squared off" corners on it
> (I'm talking about the upper part of the pillar here). My understanding is
> that the one with the more square corners is the very early type and the
> softer one is the later, more common type. One thing is for sure, they are
> different! Clarification?

 I don't know about originality, but if it helps, I believe my 67 MkIV has the
rounded ones you describe. This may help to 'date' the ones you have as it
seems just about everything on my car is original. At least, that's the
impression I got from Les when he saw my car.

hmm, that probably didn't really help huh?

Amy (trying)