Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)

To: <Frmjr45@aol.com>, <casoich@sgi.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:50:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I agree!!! If someone is looking for a Spridget group in a forum more like
a newsgroup, try:

        http://www.ipl.co.uk/cgi-bin/fforum/MG/sub3/cmtlist.html

This is a good site, with lots of good advice available, but it doesn't
have quite the sense of community found here on the list. I like the list
like it is, and currently have 5067 messages in my Spridget mail box. I
have my messages sorted into different boxes for different subjects, and
have my reader set to mark them as "read" after viewing them for 1 second.
I have a seperate folder to keep messages I want to save, and just delete
the whole list of others when the mood strikes. Keep the list as it is.
Little league, Grandchildren, and all.

                                Mike Ellsworth
                                71 Midget