Re: Sway Bars. -a question of my own

To: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Sway Bars. -a question of my own
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:41:49 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

I don't thikn sway bars were fitted as standard. My project bug-eye does
not have drilled A-arms, but later cars were fitted with drilled A-arms,
while the sway bar (anti-roll bar) was optional. But very worth while. I
just bought used parts and an new slightly oversize bar (I've forgotten
what size!) from Frontline - seems to work great! But I found that the drop
links can be too badly worn - they have rubber bushings on both ends that
wear and the threads that go through the bar can rust to nothing - then you
need new drop links. After market links are available.
Alan
'74 Midget and project Bug-Eye

Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net> on 24/09/98 04:12:05 PM

Please respond to Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>