Re: Painting Advice, What Sprayer?

To: don browne <browne@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Painting Advice, What Sprayer?
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:23:33 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Don,

Your compressor is big enough for most spray guns.  I like the HVLP type
because the paint doesn't mist as bad.  It goes on the car not in the
air.  Remember one thing most paint jobs are a reflection of the prep
work you have done not the gun.  You can mess up with a gun, but it is a
lot easier to fix than poor prep work.

Good Luck

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby