Re: Stereing wheel

To: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stereing wheel
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:34:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The steering wheel in my Midget was also rusty when I rescued the car from
its resting place.  I used fine sandpaper on the spokes to remove the rust,
then polished it and used clear engine enamel to keep it from rusting
again.  That was O.K. for about 10 years, then I replaced the wheel with a
new wooden one from Moss.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain