Downflow Radiator!

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Downflow Radiator!
From: Martin Cooper <mcooper@acuity.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:53:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well folks I need some suggestions;

I am in the beginning stages of refurbishment of a 1959 Bugeye bought it all
apart. Not a problem!.
But the first problem, went to attempt to remove the heat sensor from its
holder on the Radiator it had been cut off from the cable.
Well now I understand why it was cut off. Can not remove it. I tried
penetrating oil etc, then heat and you can then guess the solder joint gave
again (not a big problem just reattach), still can't get it out of the
holder unit ! Any suggestions and or does anyone have a spare holder unit
part to sell that the sensor unit screws into that I can resolder back on.

Regards,

Martin Cooper
Account Executive
Acuity Corporation