AN5-L612 just came out of spray booth

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: AN5-L612 just came out of spray booth
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 13:12:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Finished spraying the bugeye shell at 8p.m. last night. Lots and lots of
coats of Dupont Premiere (great paint BTW).

Was worroied that the Dark Green formula we mixed up would look different
"in the flesh". Need not have worried, it looks great! In reality, the
color "Dark Green" seems to be BRG with a little dark blue mixed in. Did
not do base coat/clear coat, with this paint you just spray on pure color.
Four hours total spraying and still have not done the doors.Had to run out
this morning and buy more paint!

Anyway, took some video this morning. will try to take some pictures when I
get it home and post them on the net.

Can't wait to start hanging the "decorations" on it.

Daniel