RE:

To: "'William, Roger'" <rwilliam@elsikmail.alief.isd.tenet.edu>
Subject: RE:
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:01:14 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Absolutely right!

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From:   William, Roger [SMTP:rwilliam@elsikmail.alief.isd.tenet.edu]
Sent:   Friday, October 02, 1998 2:00 PM
To:     'spridgets@autox.team.net'

Everyone has to remember that the chances of any LBC having original
paint that matches any other original paint is remote. I spoke with
Donald Healey about this subject many years ago. He said that the
painters didn't usually rinse out the cups between cars or colors.
Sooo, each car was a little different. That is why you have guys
saying they have painted their car from an original chip or car and it
is different from all the others that make the same claim. Lets face
it, the guys were breathing paint fumes all day every day as well as
taking a lunch break and blowing the suds off a few. It is a wonder
the cars looked as good as they did. As Donald once told me, "
Anything you can do to make these cars better, do it. They weren't
perfect when we built them. We had a budget to mind."