Rain-X...IMHO

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rain-X...IMHO
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 98 17:22:29 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 Was wondering if anyone else had noticed this or if it's just my bad eyes...

 Rain-X does a wonderful job and does exactly what it claims; HOWEVER,
I have noticed that those cute little water beads sliding off the windshield
have a severe (to my eyes) tendency to turn into tiny lightbulbs at night
when anyone else is following with their headlights on.  For me this causes
a problem with seeing -past- them to the road.  Kinda like trying to see out
the windshield at night with the interior light on.
 For this reason I only apply Rain-X everywhere EXCEPT on the windshield.
 Does this both anyone else??
     Ed in NC