Exhaust Manifold

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Exhaust Manifold
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 19:39:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK I have just about had it with this bell ended exhaust manifold.  I still
have the early 1275 exhaust manifold with a stainless steel exhaust pipe and I
swear that it leaks (so who is surprised).  Thought about changing to a late
1275 manifold and just having the end of the exhaust pipe changed.  But the
exhaust pipe end does not look like something that would be available at my
local muffler shop.  The 1500 has the type of fitting that I was thinking
about but none of that will work on the 1275.  So am looking for information
on how to get a better more reliable connection at the manifold / exhaust pipe
and hopefully using as many of may existing parts as possible.

TIA

Bob and Anncie
1960 Sprite