MK IV in disguise

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MK IV in disguise
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:47:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/14/98 9:17:46 AM, ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<<Bob,
so you have a MK IV steering column in your car?>>

Ulix,

Almost everything under the shell is Mk IV, rear suspension being the most
obvious exception.  Other wise all of the drive train, all of the hydraulics
(disk brakes, dual master cylinder), wire wheels, steering rack and column
with self canceling turn signals (Motolita wheel), almost all of the
electrical (harness, instruments, back up lights,), dash board, seats and we
did our own carpets and quarter panels.  The conversion was done in 1968 from
a totaled '67 with 2,000 miles on it, then we redid the car just over two
years ago after it had been on blocks for 15 years.  Someday we will get a web
page.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (a Mk IV in disguise)