Re: Austin. horn emblems..

To: J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au
Subject: Re: Austin. horn emblems..
From: rickfisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:56:54 -0400
Cc: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've always thought that the "lightning bolt motif" horn push looks
suspiciously like an Opel part.  Opel has used the "lightning bolt" for
many years.  I wonder if maybe the Healey's bought a load of steering
wheels from Opel?

Rick
'59 Bugeye (with original steering wheel and lightning bolt horn push)