Fwd: Tilt & Telescopic Column For Spridgets

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fwd: Tilt & Telescopic Column For Spridgets
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:08:55 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
There have been some comments on the list on this subject so thought I would
pass it on for those who have not seen it. I know nothing about this person
or his product.

"custom steering columns for Spridgets/others

I have built a must-have accessory for B.M.C. auto owners
I am another one of those spridget owners who could not
easily fit in or operate my vehicle.
I remedied this situation by having a new steering column
built for me. My specifications were as follows;
*1* This column must fit as the original did, NO MODIFICATION
TO DASH OR BODY WHATSOEVER.
*2* It is to use the ORIGINAL WIRING so that the stock item will
be completely interchangeable.
*3* It will be mounted in a non-permanent way (this is so that
you can return the original column for shows.)
*4* All safety devices will be employed.
This column cost me $500.00 to have built complete with
directional & 4-way flashers, and tilt wheel.
I can have a tilt & telescopic wheel with cruise control for
$800.00
I am putting this information out here because this set-up
has really improved my car and when I consider the hours
I wasted tring to do it myself, I saved money & time.
Anyone interested contact me at n-ackerson@hotmail.com

Contact: nicholas ackerson <n_ackerson@hotmail.com>
Cadillac, Michigan, USA
Tel: 1-616-839-8258, Fax: n/a"

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Being Painted, Building Wiring Harness)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (948, 5-Speed,1-Wire Alternator, and still Willie
Nelson)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis