It's Alive 2!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: It's Alive 2!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:34:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

Ron finally finished his "longest rebuild" and I finally finished mine.
My wait was the machinist, never tell them to take their time.
It is assembled, installed, running perfectly with new cam and other
goodies, and I did my 1/2 hour engine break in tonight, changed the oil
and took it out for a ride. What a ride! I can go fast again.

I sold my green Bugeye which was fast, the yellow one only had a stock
1275 and was OK but not fast. Now it is and I'm happy again.

Thanks for reading,
Frank