Some people... (minor lbc content)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Some people... (minor lbc content)
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:11:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all.
I wouldnt normally contribute a story like this, but it bugged me enough that
I thought I would share this with you.
I was sitting in my 75 Midget at the bank drive through when I heard a boys
voice say, "Daddy look at that little car!"
I looked over briefly at the Jeep Cherokee next to me. I usually wouldnt give
it a second thought but the dads' reply sparked my curiosity.
 "Thats one of those people I told you about."
I'm thinking... what people??
I didnt hear what the kid said next, but dad says "...one of those people who
lives in the past. See, those cars arent made anymore because they were so
junky nobody wanted them..."
Oh, yeah, cool. Thanks dad. I'm not even thirty and I am apparantly living in
the past.I hope that wasn't a future congressman....vintage car owners
beware...
Gary
75 Midget(s)
(so this is my "hello, and welcome to life" greeting?)