Re: Towing

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Towing
From: "Thorpe, Jeffrey" <jthorpe@kilstock.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:43:00 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thank you Larry!  Finally, the message I've been waiting for!  In the
years since I bought my Bugeye basket case (the transmission was the
only part that seemed to be in good working order) it was towed from
Modesto to Reno to Riverside before the driveshaft ever got disconnected
in the course of the world's longest-running restoration.  Ever since
this thread started I've been kicking myself for possibly destroying the
only thing that worked...

Jeff Thorpe
'60 Bugeye