Re: Roll Cage Imminent! (was RE: Towing)

To: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Subject: Re: Roll Cage Imminent! (was RE: Towing)
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:16:26 -0400
Cc: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,
  "Most/Many" Uhaul outlets don't have those trailers sitting around. So
you need to call ahead and reserve one.  No problem except they ask you
1) what you're trailering and
2) what you're towing with.
At that point they tell you a spridget won't fit and decline the
reservation.  It WILL fit but they won't listen.  Tell 'em your hauling
a ford escort or some such and all will be well . . . as long as they
decide that your tow vehicle has enough power or again they'll decline
the reservation.

It can be aggravating.
George
AN5L/ etc.