Brand new owner

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brand new owner
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <ljohnson@cit.gu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:04:24 +1000 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can't get the idiot grin off my face....I've have just picked up my
very first Sprite!  She's a '62 MkII, Monza red, still running the
original 948 and drums all round.  And I am SERIOUSLY in love!  I've
been reading everyones messages for the past month, waiting to take
delivery of one of my very own (and learning a GREAT deal about what
I was getting myself in to).  I can't say how wrapped I am to be a
part of the Spridget family.

And of course, here in the northern reaches of the land of Oz, I'll
have no trouble driving all year round!

LeighEllen Johnson
'62 Sprite - 'Ebony'!