Re: copies of emails/postings

To: DANNY RENDLEMAN <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: copies of emails/postings
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes.  You will get two of this one.  When I hit reply, you get one copy
directly and the other one because you are on the Spridget list.
I could delete your personal address out of the header, but that would
make it less personal :) and you probably get the direct email faster.

Are you sure you are getting 3 copies sometimes?

Ulix

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, DANNY RENDLEMAN wrote:

> Anyone know why I'm getting 2 and 3 copies of some of your messages
> on the list?
>
> Danny
> 1974 Midget
> Little Guy