FAQ (WAS Shocks)

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: FAQ (WAS Shocks)
From: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:51:05 +0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike

A FAQ would be great, and just what us new chums (in particular) need. The
issue of Shocks is a prime example.  I think the second question I ever
asked on this list was about shochs and what to fill them with.  (the first
was "where is the electric fuel pump on my Mk2" (there isn't one of
course!))  BTW  You, and others, answered both questions.

I'll certainly be forwarding some questions to you, in most cases with the
answers I have been able to gleen from the list.

Thanks

Greg

At 9:41 AM -0700 23/10/98, Mike Gigante wrote:
>This is one of those re-occurring questions. I think we should have a
>spridget
>FAQ.
>
>I volunteer to collate and maintain it.
>
>I can cope with many of the issues *but* I know NOTHING about the rubber
>bumper midgets. It is the only model I don't own! So I'll need help there.
>
>If you have any suggestions for questions that should be answered in the
>FAQ, just send me the question(s) in an email message with the subject
>
>"FAQ Question"
>
>I will ask you or the whole list to provide an answer to that question if
>it is beyond my level of expertise.

Greg Mahney in Perth, Western Australia.

Mk 2A, Sprite, with a 948 engine (and it's my wife's anyway!)

e-mail:  mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au